Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Universe will Never be the Same!

Worlds will Live.  Worlds Will Die.  And the Universe will Never be the Same Again...

I bought a copy of the DC Comics collected edition of Crisis on Infinite Earths yesterday at Landmark, Spencer's Plaza.  At a cost of Rs. 1078.50, it's a very expensive book, but worth the buy.  It's written by Marv Wolfman and drawn by George Pérez, with a fantastic cover by Alex Ross.  I've read the first chapter so far, and it seems like an awesome book.

I also got myself a lot of other comics, including the Gotham Comics Super Special of JLA, featuring the story JLA: A League of One, luxuriously painted by Christopher Moeller.  In all, I spent about Rs. 1400 on comics yesterday.

Also watched Madagascar and Stealth yesterday at Sathyam Cinemas.  On 25th, I got to see 12 Angry Men in a PROPEL session at TCS SNR.

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Sri Harsha said...

Hi Karthik,

Nice to see you back. Have seen 'Flavors'? Its an old (2003) decent movie. Heard that it came in Star Movies some time back.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Rupak Das said...

Hey Roomie!!!
Is there any "Comics" reading session-break during weekdays in TCS?? I was just thinking, u know...just imagine...you and your kids reading comics and for the purpose bunking office and school a few years down the line!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home