Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My new Compaq Presario

I've just bought a HP Compaq Presario V2317AP notebook computer.

The shop here has a wireless Internet Connection set-up so this post is being made from my computer!!

More news later...

EDIT (23 Sep 2005 3:25 PM): This is what the machine looks like... it's very cute!

It's an awesome computer — 1.8 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 80 GB Hard disk, with a DVD Writer.  I love the widescreen display it has!  Was playing Doom and Quake 3 last night on it with earphones.  It's a great experience!  I'm also going to get a scanner and plan to get an Internet connection soon.

3 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Varun Abhiram said...

Haha I expected this post... Congrats K!!

"More news later" eh? Don't keep your viewers waiting :)

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Rupak Das said...

Hi Roomy
nice gadget...i wish you were my roomy now...i would have used ur PC like my father's property :-(

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... how much did this cost you?
I am looking forward to buy the same model too.

Prasad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home