Saturday, March 12, 2005

Some loose ends...

I had my CTPL (Competitiveness Through People) end term exam this morning.  With this, I have just one more end term to go (Advertising Management, which is tomorrow), and one project submission (the day after).  And a book review which is going drudgingly slow.  These are a few loose ends that need to be tied up before completion of my TAPMI course.  I also need to pack my books and other stuff and send it off home.  After all this I also have some other things to do as I am a "returning cover designer/artist" for TAPMI Update.

We seniors have a farewell party tomorrow night.  Next week at this time myself and a group of friends will begin our trip to Kodaikanal.  We will return on 24th, and then the convocation's on 26th.  My parents and Varun will be coming to Manipal for that.  Apparently they booked the flight tickets today.

The Arts and Aesthetics Forum here is organising a movie screening.  They asked for suggestions on award-winning movies to show.  The first thing that came to my mind was Pulp Fiction, but I read the fine print on the email that said * the movie should not have any obscene content.  Hmmm... never mind, I suggested that anyway.  That, and The Usual Suspects.

In other news Arun Panicker started a blog today.  The bots are going to return in the next version of Skulltag which will be released in a week's time.  That, I am eagerly waiting for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home