Sunday, March 06, 2005

BMW Films, ADMT and others

I managed to download ALL EIGHT of the BMW Films yesterday, including the "Making of" video for the first season films.  I will put together all these on CD tomorrow.

Time passes and my course at TAPMI gets closer and closer to completion.  Our convocation is on the 26th of this month.  Many of our courses are ending, with Advertising Management getting over today (great ad campaign presentations by all!).

I better sleep now.

EDIT (4:17 PM): I assembled the CD for the BMW Films this afternoon (around 1 PM).  It has all eight films, the "Making of" video, four wallpapers and some webpages with info about the films.  I've also thrown in the setup package for Windows Media Player 10 and Media Player Classic.  A cool compilation if I do say so myself.

Oh, apparently a newer version of Media Player Classic (6.4.8.3) has been released.  Downloading it now.


EDIT (7:49 PM): I watched all eight films this evening.  They're great, all of them.  I'll write short reviews for them soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home