Monday, April 04, 2005

Movies and Books

Last night I watched Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (for the second time) and the night before that, Cabin Fever.

Yesterday my father and myself went to YMCA hall where they had an exhibition/sale of old books.  I got these three books: Star Jaws by Will Eisner, The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty and The Anatomy of Swearing by Ashley Montagu.

Varun has put up some of his new wallpapers on his blog.

Among other things, I downloaded Skulltag v0.96c yesterday.  It took a long time but as this one is supposed to be much faster than the older version, I am hoping it will run smoothly on the older computer.

Sin City is currently #112 on the Internet Movie Database's Top 250 movies.  The music in the trailer, by the way, is "Cells" by The Servant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home