Thursday, March 24, 2005

Last days at Manipal

Varun and my parents are right now in the Bangalore airport, waiting for the flight to Mangalore, which has been delayed by a couple of hours.  They'll reach Manipal therefore at around 4 PM I think.

We have a rehearsal for our convocation proceedings today at 3:45 PM.  There's apparently another one tomorrow morning at 10 AM, although I think it is not really practical due to lack of time.  The actual convocation will start tomorrow afternoon.  I would leave Manipal with Varun and my parents on 27th morning, and if all goes well, we would reach Hyderabad the same evening.

I have sent whatever luggage I can from here to Hyderabad through XPS courier.  Yesterday I finished my CD writing, clearing dues, etc.  Now only final packing is to be done, and I also have to dismantle my computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home