Thursday, March 17, 2005

So I won't forget...

A couple of things that will be expanded (probably) in later posts...  I'm writing this now, so I won't forget to write later!  It's sort of like a disambiguation page on Wikipedia!
  • I watched John Carpenter's The Thing last night (after probably nearly a year of having the CD with me).  Very good movie, suspense filled, with some great (icky) effects, and a terrific John Carpenter-esque music score by Ennio Morricone!
  • A couple of days before that, I watched the very entertaining Torque.  So what if it is #77 on the Internet Movie Database's Bottom 100 List?  Those who gave it a low rating just "didn't get it".
  • Yesterday was my LAST class at TAPMI.  With this all the loose ends have been nearly tied up, only the final report submission for the RBSC course remains.
  • At the valedictory function yesterday, TAPMI Systems Group was voted the Best Academic Forum of the Year (we're getting this honour the third year in a row!) and Corporate Communication Group was the Best Non-Academic Forum of the Year.  Thanks to CCG for their appreciation of my work on the Interface caricatures poster.
  • Kuldeep has set up the official messageboard for our TAPMI Hostel Second Floor T-Flank at the Virtual T-Flank.

Can't believe there's only two days to go for our T-Flank's trip to Kodaikanal.  After that there's only a few days to go for our Convocation.  Time goes by so fast.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Arun R said...

I had totally forgotten about the best academic award. Thanks for reminding me.

So the post about the last day of classes has gone beyond 2 pages!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home