Monday, December 26, 2005

Holiday Greetings!

Another trip to Hyderabad...  I left Chennai on Friday morning and reached home that afternoon.  After two days at home I am again heading back to Chennai.

My flight (Go Air) is delayed by 15 minutes, so I am here now in Hyderabad Airport, typing this.  Also downloading updates for Norton Internet Security.

I got to see a few movies over the past few days: Dawn of the Dead (Unrated Director's Cut (very good), Linkin Park: Live in Texas (super), Cellular (also good) and Dus (average).

Planning to watch Requiem for a Dream and Land of the Dead soon.

Oh, and here's wishing everyone a very Happy Holiday Season.

1 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is to inform all our dear
TSG 03-05 members:
-Anjani
-Arun R
-N Raju
-Karthik
-Yashasvi
that the TSG 04-06 members have all been successfully placed into Infosys. History repeats itself once agian.

Yours,
TSG 04-06.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home