Friday, April 08, 2005

More comic goodness

I got some great Gotham comics today.  There's Warren Ellis/John Cassaday/Laura DePuy's Planetary #2, Frank Miller's Batman: The Dark Night Returns Book 4 (I have Book 2), Tomb of Dracula #2 (I read #1 a couple of months ago.  The story features Blade) and Astonishing X-Men #2.  I read about this title just yesterday on the John Cassaday site, and I'm surprised they're publishing this in India.  This comic is written by Buffy creator Joss Whedon and illustrated by Cassaday.  Apparently it won several awards, and the art looks awesome.

I haven't read these yet, and am looking forward to doing so.  I'll write an update once I read them.

I also watched The Grudge again today.  It was not as scary as the first time for the obvious reason that I knew what was going to happen, and I was also not watching it alone.  Varun liked the movie too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home